A Coordinated Initialization Process for the Distributed Space Exploration Simulation
- Phillips, Robert G.
- March 28, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Crues, Edwin Z., Hasan, David, and Dexter, Dan
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A viewgraph presentation on the federate initialization process for the Distributed Space Exploration Simulation (DSES) is described. The topics include: 1) Background: DSES; 2) Simulation requirements; 3) Nine Step Initialization; 4) Step 1: Create the Federation; 5) Step 2: Publish and Subscribe; 6) Step 3: Create Object Instances; 7) Step 4: Confirm All Federates Have Joined; 8) Step 5: Achieve initialize Synchronization Point; 9) Step 6: Update Object Instances With Initial Data; 10) Step 7: Wait for Object Reflections; 11) Step 8: Set Up Time Management; 12) Step 9: Achieve startup Synchronization Point; and 13) Conclusions
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20070013699.
2007 Spring SIW; 25-30 Mar. 2007; Norfolk, VA; United States.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 16002514