- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
- Burst tests were performed on Ceramic Matrix Composite (CMC) vane specimens, manufactured by two vendors, under the Ultra Efficient Engine Technology (UEET) project. Burst specimens were machined from the ends of 76mm long vane sub-elements blanks and from High Pressure Burner Rig (HPBR) tested specimens. The results of burst tests will be used to compare virgin specimens with specimens that have had an Environmental Barrier Coating (EBC) applied, both HPBR tested and untested, as well as a comparison between vendors.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20060051738.
Turbo Expo 2006; 8-11 May 2006; Barcelona; Spain.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 16003179