- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
- Remcom's XFDTD software was used to model the properties of a two-dimensional left-handed metamaterial (LHM) flat lens. The focusing capability and attenuation of the material were examined. The results showed strong agreement with experimental results and theoretical predictions of focusing effects and focal length. The inherent attenuation in the model corresponds well with the experimental results and implies that the code does a reasonably accurate job of modeling the actual metamaterial.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20060047684.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 16003251