The NASA Radiation Interuniversity Science and Engineering(RaISE) Project : A Model for Inter-collaboration and Distance Learning in Radiation Physics and Nuclear Engineering
- Obot, V.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Singleterry, R., Saganti, P., and Denkins, Pamela S.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available. and Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This viewgraph document reviews the Radiation Interuniversity Science and Engineering (RaISE) Project, which is a project that has as its goals strengthening and furthering the curriculum in radiation sciences at two Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU), Prairie View A&M University and Texas Southern University. Those were chosen in part because of the proximity to NASA Johnson Space Center, a lead center for the Space Radiation Health Program. The presentation reviews the courses that have been developed, both in-class, and on-line.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20060045852. and National Technical Association Annual Conference; 25-29 Jul. 2006; Chicago, IL; United States.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 16003314