- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A viewgraph presentation to evolve sensor web capabilities in pursuit of capabilities to support Global Earth Observing System of Systems (GEOSS) is shown. The topics include: 1) Vision to Enable Sensor Webs with "Hot Spots"; 2) Vision Extended for Communication/Control Architecture for Missions to Mars; 3) Key Capabilities Implemented to Enable EO-1 Sensor Webs; 4) One of Three Experiments Conducted by UMBC Undergraduate Class 12-14-05 (1 - 3); 5) Closer Look at our Mini-Rovers and Simulated Mars Landscae at GSFC; 6) Beginning to Implement Experiments with Standards-Vision for Integrated Sensor Web Environment; 7) Goddard Mission Services Evolution Center (GMSEC); 8) GMSEC Component Catalog; 9) Core Flight System (CFS) and Extension for GMSEC for Flight SW; 10) Sensor Modeling Language; 11) Seamless Ground to Space Integrated Message Bus Demonstration (completed December 2005); 12) Other Experiments in Queue; 13) Acknowledgements; and 14) References.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20060013015.
AMS 2006; 30 Jan. - 2 Feb. 2006; Atlanta, GA; United States.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 16003707