Intelligent Computing Theories and Methodologies [electronic resource] : 11th International Conference, ICIC 2015, Fuzhou, China, August 20-23, 2015, Proceedings, Part I / edited by De-Shuang Huang, Vitoantonio Bevilacqua, Prashan Premaratne
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2015.
- 1st ed. 2015.
- Physical Description:
- XXIX, 755 pages 309 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Huang, De-Shuang, Bevilacqua, Vitoantonio, Premaratne, Prashan, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Evolutionary computation and learning -- Compressed sensing, sparse coding and social computing -- Neural networks, nature inspired computing and optimization -- Pattern recognition and signal processing -- Image processing.-Biomedical informatics theory and methods -- Differential evolution, particle swarm optimization and niche technology -- Intelligent computing and knowledge discovery and data mining -- Soft computing and machine learning -- Computational biology, protein structure and function prediction.
- This two-volume set LNCS 9225 and LNCS 9226 constitutes - in conjunction with the volume LNAI 9227 - the refereed proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Intelligent Computing, ICIC 2015, held in Fuzhou, China, in August 2015. The 191 full papers and 42 short papers of this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 191 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections such as evolutionary computation and learning; compressed sensing, sparse coding and social computing; neural networks, nature inspired computing and optimization; pattern recognition and signal processing; image processing; biomedical informatics theory and methods; differential evolution, particle swarm optimization and niche technology; intelligent computing and knowledge discovery and data mining; soft computing and machine learning; computational biology, protein structure and function prediction; genetic algorithms; artificial bee colony algorithms; swarm intelligence and optimization; social computing; information security; virtual reality and human-computer interaction; healthcare informatics theory and methods; unsupervised learning; collective intelligence; intelligent computing in robotics; intelligent computing in communication networks; intelligent control and automation; intelligent data analysis and prediction; gene expression array analysis; gene regulation modeling and analysis; protein-protein interaction prediction; biology inspired computing and optimization; analysis and visualization of large biological data sets; motif detection; biomarker discovery; modeling; simulation; and optimization of biological systems; biomedical data modeling and mining; intelligent computing in biomedical signal/image analysis; intelligent computing in brain imaging; neuroinformatics; cheminformatics; intelligent computing in computational biology; computational genomics; special session on biomedical data integration and mining in the era of big data; special session on big data analytics; special session on artificial intelligence for ambient assisted living; and special session on swarm intelligence with discrete dynamics.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 16005748