Rare transcriptions and paraphrases. Volume [electronic resource] / Anthony Goldstone
- Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilich, 1840-1893
- Uniform Title:
- Instrumental music. Selections
- Doddington, Cambs : Divine Art, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sound file)
- Additional Creators:
- Goldstone, Anthony, Lippold, Max, and Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilich, 1840-1893
- Marche slave, op. 31 / transcribed H. Hanke (11:17) -- Potpourri on themes from the opera The Voyevoda / "H. Cramer" (Tchaikovsky himself) (13:51) -- Theme and variations from orchestral suite no. 3 in G major, op. 55 (19:07) ; Serenade in C major for string orchestra, op. 48 (29:00) / transcribed Max Lippold and Anthony Goldstone.
- Sound Characteristics:
- Digital File Characteristics:
- audio file
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Anthony Goldstone, piano.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded 2012 St. John the Baptist Church, Alkborough, North Lincolnshire, England.
View MARC record | catkey: 16006823