Geometry. Measuring space in one, two, and three dimensions [videorecording] / a product of ... Dale Seymour Publications, Inc. ; Educational Development Center, Inc. ; video producer & narrator, David A. Smith
- Additional Titles:
- Measuring space in one, two, and three dimensions and Measuring space in 1, 2, and 3 dimensions
- Parsippany, NJ : Dale Seymour Publications, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 facilitator's guide (224 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm) + 1 casebook (216 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm)
- Additional Creators:
- Smith, David A., Schifter, Deborah, Bastable, Virginia, Russell, Susan Jo., Woleck, Kristine Reed, Dale Seymour Publications, Education Development Center, and Teaching to the Big Ideas (Project)
- Teachers and students examine different aspects of size, develop facility in composing and decomposing shapes, and examine different sizes to develope sense of volume.
- Title from DVD container.
Principal investigators, Deborah Schifter, Virigina Bastable, Susan Jo Russell, with Kristine Reed Wolleck.
A project of Education Development Center, Summermath for Teachers, Mt. Holyoke College, TERC.
"A collaborative project by the staff and participants of Teaching to the Big Ideas"--Cover of casebook.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrator, David A. Smith.
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 16007506