Task force report [electronic resource] : resilient military systems and the advanced cyber threat / Department of Defense Science Board
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Defense Science Board. Task Force on Resilient Military Systems
- Additional Titles:
- Resilient military systems and the advanced cyber threat
- Washington, D.C : Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 138 pages) : color illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Defense Science Board
- Restrictions on Access:
- "This report is UNCLASSIFIED and releasable to the public."
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- D 1.2:C 99/2
- United States. Department of Defense—Rules and practice—Evaluation
- United States. Department of Defense—Security measures
- Cyberspace—Security measures—United States
- Information warfare
- Internet in espionage
- National security—United States
- Cyberterrorism—United States—Prevention
- Computer networks—Security measures—United States
- Military planning—United States
- "January 2013."
Title from title screen (viewed on Mar. 6, 2013).
View MARC record | catkey: 16009372