New routes to library success : 100+ ideas from outside the stacks / Elisabeth Doucett
- Doucett, Elisabeth
- Chicago : ALA Editions, An imprint of the American Library Association, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 240 pages ; 23 cm
- The process -- Entrepreneurship : Josh Davis, Gelato Fiasco, Brunswick, Maine -- Creativity : Walter Briggs, Briggs Advertising, Bath, Maine -- The extraordinary in the ordinary : Fritz Grobe, Eepybird -- Supporting the creators : Margaret Atwell, Kickstarter -- Customer service : Chris Wilson, L.L. Bean, Freeport, Maine -- Trend tracking : Vicki Loomis, Trendwatching.com, London, UK -- Learning your community : Brian Kevin and Ginny Wright, Down East magazine, Camden, Maine -- A great workplace : Meredith Jones, Maine Community Foundation, Ellsworth, Maine -- Content curation : Liz Doucett, Curtis Memorial Library -- Unconventional thinking : Kate Chaney Chappell, Tom's of Maine.
- Transformative ideas for libraries based on interviews with entrepreneurs and innovative thinkers from the business world.--
- 9780838913130 (paper), 083891313X (paper), 0838913199, 0838913202, and 0838913210
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 16011642