Copyright and e-learning : a guide for practioners / Jane Secker with Chris Morrison
- Secker, Jane
- London : Facet Publishing, 
- Copyright Date:
- Second edition.
- Physical Description:
- xxxi, 270 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Morrison, Chris (Copyright and Licensing Compliance Officer)
- Language Note:
- Text in English.
- E-learning and copyright : background -- Digitizing text-based content for deliver in a VLE -- Using digital media : videos, images, sound and software -- Copyright issues and born digital resources -- Copyright in the connected digital environment -- Copyright education and training.
- "Jane Secker and Chris Morrison have completely revised and updated this highly successful text to take into account recent developments in the field and changes to the law in the UK and elsehwere in the world. Through its practically based overview of current and emerging copyright issues facing those working in e-learning, this book will help equip professionals with the tools, skills and understanding they need to work confidently and effectively in the virtual learning environment with teh knowledge that they are doing so legally"--Cover.
- Copyright—Electronic information resources—Great Britain
- Internet in education—Law and legislation—Great Britain
- Computer-assisted instruction—Law and legislation—Great Britain
- Copyright and distance education—Great Britain
- Computer-assisted instruction—Law and legislation
- Copyright—Electronic information resources
- Internet in education—Law and legislation
- Great Britain
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 16013016