Improving college admission test scores on the SAT [videorecording] / Instructivision, Inc. and the National Association of Secondary School Principals in collaboration with Research for Better Schools
- [Place of publication not identified] : Inservice Video Network, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 2 videocassettes (59 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Comras, Jay
National Association of Secondary School Principals (U.S.)
Research for Better Schools, inc
- pt. 1. Overview and testwiseness -- pt. 2. The cognitive skills in the SAT.
- To help students improve their performance on the Scholastic Aptitude Test part 1 of this program provides an overview of the test and general strategies for taking the test while part 2 focuses on cognitive skills and specific test familiarity. Includes strategies for answering questions on antonyms, analogies, sentence completion, and reading comprehension, and examines answers to a mock test.
- Related Titles:
- Inservice Video Network
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Executive producer, Jay Comras ; produced by Kevin Comras ; directed and edited, Andy Abbot, Kevin Comras.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Jay Comras.
- Technical Details:
- VHS format.
View MARC record | catkey: 1609684