Antarctica sketch map / compiled by the Geological Survey in cooperation with the National Science Foundation in support of scientific activities of the United States Antarctic Research Program
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Reston, Va. : Geological Survey, 1993.
- Physical Description:
- maps ; on sheets 123 x 137 cm or smaller
- Additional Creators:
- National Science Foundation (U.S.)
- Bakutis Coast-Marie Byrd Land -- Bryan Coast-Ellsworth Land -- Ellsworth Land-Palmer Land -- Hobbs Coast-Marie Byrd Land -- Northern Victoria Land -- Saunders Coast-Marie Byrd Land -- Thurston Island-Jones Mountains.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:500,000 ; Polar Stereographic projection (E 052°00ʹ00ʺ--W 040°00ʹ00ʺ/S 66°00ʹ00ʺ--S 86°0ʹ00ʺ).
- Relief shown by shading and spot heights.
Includes location map and "photographic runs" diagram.
Control and compilation dates on each map.
Collective title on each sheet followed by sheet name.
Maps Library copy includes locally produced index map, on sheet 22 x 28 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 1618338