S. 219--Regulatory Transition Act of 1995 : hearing before the Committee on Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Fourth Congress, first session, on S. 219, to ensure economy and efficiency of federal government operations by establishing a moratorium on regulatory rulemaking actions, and for other purposes, February 22, 1995
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Governmental Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Regulatory Transition Act of 1995 and S. 219, Regulatory Transition Act of 1995
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1996. and Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 87 pages ; 23 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 104-372
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche. and Shipping list no.: 96-0171-P.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. [Washington, D.C.], U.S. G.P.O., 1996. 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1619923