The Court of Arbitral Justice [electronic resource] : approved by the Second Hague Peace Conference (1907) and recommended by the Institute of International Law (1912) / by James Brown Scott, LL. B., vice-president of the Institute of International Law, lecturer on international law and diplomacy in Johns Hopkins University
- Scott, James Brown, 1866-1943
- Baltimore, U.S.A. : American Society for Judicial Settlement of International Disputes, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (30 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Institute of International Law
International Peace Conference (2nd : 1907 : Hague, Netherlands)
- Judicial settlement of international disputes ; no. 10
- "Extract from the Procès-verbal of the afternoon session of August 28, 1912." Pages 13-28.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF LLMC-DIGITAL.
View MARC record | catkey: 16199818