Classification. Class D, Universal and old world history [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Classification Division
- Washington : Government Printing Office, 1916.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (633 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Martel, Charles, 1860-1945
Schmidt, A. F. W. (Alfred Francis William), 1873-1966
Perley, Clarence W. (Clarence Warner), 1867-1946
MacNair, Mary Wilson, 1873-1972
- At head of title: Library of Congress.
"Printed as manuscript."
"The ... classification is in its general design and in many details the work of Mr. Martel. To Miss Mary W. MacNair the scheme owes its ... index; and the construction of the scheme throughout has been under the supervision of the chief classifier, Mr. Perley."--Preface (signed: Alfred F.W. Schmidt, classifier in charge).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF LLMC-DIGITAL.
View MARC record | catkey: 16200085