Australasia [electronic resource] : correspondence relating to the convention with France, dated 20th October, 1906, respecting the New Hebrides : presented to both Houses of Parliament by command of His Majesty, January, 1907
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Foreign Office
- Additional Titles:
- Correspondence relating to the convention with France, dated 20th October, 1906, respecting the New Hebrides
- London : Printed for His Majesty's Stationery Office, 1907.
[London] : Darling & Son.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 80 pages) : map
- Additional Creators:
- Great Britain. Colonial Office
Australia. Governor-General (1904-1908 : Northcote)
- Cd. ; 3288
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF LLMC-DIGITAL.
View MARC record | catkey: 16200102