The SCR flare of 16 February 1984 as recorded by the Sayan spectrograph
- Koslov, S. A.
- Aug 1, 1985.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Pakhomov, N. I., Yanchukovsky, A. L., and Shapovalova, L. A.
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Sayan cosmic ray (CR) spectrograph recorded an SCR flare that occurred on 16 February 1984. Data from both 1-hour and 110-minute duration measurements in 10 channels with different energy sensitivity (of neutron monitors HM-64 located at different depths in the atmosphere, and of a neutron, multiple neutron and rigid mumeson component lead-less detector) is presented. The parameters of the SCR variation spectrum are evaluated and it is shown that the recording of multiple neutrons at the same geographic point and at the same level in the atmosphere provides information similar to that from a spectrographic complex of instruments.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19850026448.
Accession ID: 85N34761.
19th Intern. Cosmic Ray Conf - Vol. 4; p 122-125; NASA-CP-2376-VOL-4.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 16201347