Absolute rigidity spectrum of protons and helium nuclei above 10 GV/c.
- Daniel, R. R.
- Aug 1, 1985.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Stephens, S. A., Golden, R. L., Lacy, J. L., Kimbell, B., Badhwar, G. D. (Gautam Dev), 1940-2001, Zipse, J. E., and Horan, S.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available. and Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Proton and helium nuclei differential spectra were gathered with a balloon borne magnet spectrometer. The data were fitted to the assumption that the differential flux can be represented by a power law in rigidity. In the rigidity range 10 to 25 GV/c the spectral indices were found to be -(2.74 plus or minus 0.04) for protons and -(2.71 plus or minus 0.05) for helium nuclei. A brief discussion is given by systematic errors.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 19850025694., Accession ID: 85N34007., OG-4.1-1., and 19th Intern. Cosmic Ray Conf - Vol. 2; p 1-3; NASA-CP-2376-VOL-2.
- No Copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 16201481