A century of progress [sound recording] : the 100th anniversary of powered flight / United States Air Force Band of the West
- Corporate Author:
- Air Force Band of the West (U.S.)
- [San Antonio, Tex.] : USAF Band of the West, 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 1 audio disc (approximately 49 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Semper liberi / Smith -- Short ride in a fast machine / Adams -- Those magnificent airmen and their flying machines / MacTaggart -- Century of progress march / Sousa -- Early light / Bremmer -- Bombs away! concert march / Gould -- Nation's strength / Smith -- Strategic air command march / Williams -- Amazing grace / Traditional -- Air Force Band of the West concert march / Williams -- Salute to the armed services / Cray -- Star wars trilogy (IV-V) / Williams.
- Title from cover liner.
"Recorded August 5-9, 2002 at Texas Lutheran University, Seguin, Texas."
Personnel of band and credits listed on liner.
"This recording is not for sale. [It is] for use in public service broadcasting, recruiting, educational activities, troop morale, and retention."
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Dean Zarmbinski, conductor ; Matthew Seifert, assistant conductor.
View MARC record | catkey: 16205117