Supernatural. The complete fourth season [videorecording] / Kripke Enterprises, Inc. ; Wonderland Sound and Vision ; Warner Bros. Television
- Burbank, CA : Distributed by Warner Home Video, 
- Physical Description:
- 6 videodiscs (approximately 945 min.) : sound, color and black and white ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Padalecki, Jared, 1982-, Ackles, Jensen, Kripke, Eric, Manners, Kim, Gamble, Sera, Bollo, Lou, Sgriccia, Phil, Carver, Jeremy, Boyum, Steve, Humphris, Cathryn, Edlund, Ben, Singer, Robert, Dabb, Andrew, Loflin, Daniel, Siege, Julie, Beeson, Charles, Sands, Trevor, Tobin, J. Miller, Kane, Adam, Rohl, Mike, Kripke Enterprises, Inc, Wonderland Sound and Vision (Firm), and Warner Bros. Television
- Language Note:
- English (Dolby 5.1) or dubbed Portuguese (Dolby stereo. surround) dialogue, Chinese, English, French, Portuguese, Spanish or Thai subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Disc 1. Episode 1: Lazarus rising / written by Eric Kripke ; directed by Kim Manners -- Episode 2: Are you there, God? It's me, Dean Winchester / teleplay by Sera Gamble ; story by Sera Gamble & Lou Bollo ; directed by Phil Sgriccia -- Episode 3: In the beginning / written by Jeremy Carver ; directed by Steve Boyum -- Episode 4: Metamorphosis / written by Cathryn Humphris ; directed by Kim Manners., Disc 2. Episode 5: Monster movie / written by Ben Edlund ; directed by Robert Singer -- Episode 6: Yellow fever / written by Andrew Dabb & Daniel Loflin ; directed by Phil Sgriccia -- Episode 7: It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester / written by Julie Siege ; directed by Charles Beeson -- Episode 8: Wishful thinking / teleplay by Ben Edlund ; story by Ben Edlund & Lou Bollo ; directed by Robert Singer., Disc 3. Episode 9: I know what you did last summer / written by Sera Gamble ; directed by Charles Beeson -- Episode 10: Heaven and hell / teleplay by Eric Kripke ; story by Trevor Sands ; directed by J. Miller Tobin -- Episode 11: Family remains / written by Jeremy Carver ; directed by Phil Sgriccia -- Episode 12: Chris Angel is a douchebag / written by Julie Siege ; directed by Robert Singer., Disc 4. Episode 13: After school special / written by Andrew Dabb & Daniel Loflin ; directed by Adam Kane -- Episode 14: Sex and violence / written by Cathryn Humphris ; directed by Charles Beeson -- Episode 15: Death takes a holiday / written by Jeremy Carver ; directed by Steve Boyum -- Episode 16: On the head of a pin / written by Ben Edlund ; directed by Mike Rohl., Disc 5. Episode 17: It's a terrible life -- Episode 18: The monster at the end of this book -- Episode 19: Jump the shark -- Episode 20: The rapture., and Disc 6. Episode 21: When the levee breaks / written by Sera Gamble ; directed by Robert Singer -- Episode 22: Lucifer rising / written and directed by Eric Kripke.
- After enduring unspeakable torture, Dean escapes from Hell, rescued by an angel who recruits Sam and Dean into Heaven's battle against Hell for the future of humankind. Amid whispers that a certain Fallen Angel will soon be freed from his prison deep in Hell. If Sam and Dean can't stop Lucifer from walking free, he'll bring on the Apocalypse. Meanwhile, the Winchester brothers reunite and hit the road, battling the supernatural wherever they go. They encounter demons, spirits, Dracula himself and even a drunk, heavily armed 7-foot-tall teddy bear. All the while, the ultimate war draws them into its horror.
- Related Titles:
- Supernatural (Television program : 2005- )
- Title from container.
Created by Eric Kripke.
Originally broadcast on television during the 2008-2009 season.
Contains all 22 episodes from the fourth season.
Special features: Disc 1: Extended scene on Lazarus rising; extended scenes on In the beginning; commentary by executive producer Eric Kripke and writer Jeremy Carver.
Special features: Disc 2: Unaired scenes on Monster movie; extended scene on Yellow fever; extended scene on It's the great pumpkin, Sam Winchester.
Special features: Disc 3: Extended/unaired scenes on Heaven and Hell.
Special features: Disc 4: Extended scene on On the head of a pin.
Special features: Disc 6: Commentary by writer Sera Gamble and director Robert Singer on When the levee breaks; extended scene and commentary by writer/director Eric Kripke on Lucifer Rising; "The mythologies of Supernatural: from Heaven to Hell:" 3-section featurette gallery bridging Heaven, Purgatory and Hell to examine key mythological precepts; gag reel.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Created by Eric Kripke ; executive producers, Eric Kripke, Robert Singer ; Kim Manners ; McG.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1, widescreen (matted, enhanced); Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, Dolby Digital stereo. surround, dual-layer.
- These DVD discs are copy protected.
View MARC record | catkey: 16205360