I am Chris Farley [videorecording] / Network Entertainment and Spike TV ; produced by Derik Murray ; written by Steve Burgess ; directed by Brent Hodge and Derik Murray
- New York, NY : Virgil Films, 
- [Blu-ray version.].
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (94 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Spade, David, Sandler, Adam, Myers, Mike, 1963-, Applegate, Christina, 1971-, Arnold, Tom, Aykroyd, Dan, Derek, Bo, Lovitz, Jon, Michaels, Lorne, 1944-, Mohr, Jay, Odenkirk, Bob, 1962-, Saget, Bob, Sasso, Will, 1975-, Shannon, Molly, 1964-, Network Entertainment (Firm), Spike TV., and Virgil Films
- A documentary film that will tell the bittersweet story of one of the most innovative comedians who ever graced the stage, screen and television, before his untimely death from a drug overdose at the tender age of only 33. Immortalized for his uniquely bold, energetic, and in-your-face comedic style, Chris Farley's off the charts talent cemented his place as a key player in a movement that evolved and redefined the comedic genre.
- Sound Characteristics:
- digital optical
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file Blu-Ray
- Audience Notes:
- MPAA rating: Not rated.
- Requires Blu-ray player.
Special features: 30 minutes of The Farley brothers reliving childhood stories, and never before seen family photo album.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Director of photography, Shaun Lawless and Geoff Wallace ; edited by JR Mackie and Brent Hodge.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Featuring interviews with David Spade, Adam Sandler, Mike Myers, Christina Applegate, Tom Arnold, Dan Aykroyd, Bo Derek, Jon Lovitz, Lorne Michaels, Jay Mohr, Bob Odenkirk, Bob Saget, Will Sasso and Molly Shannon.
- Technical Details:
- Blu-ray, region A; requires.
View MARC record | catkey: 16206096