- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
- This software innovation is designed to develop a mathematical formulation to estimate the electromagnetic scattering characteristics of complex, inhomogeneous objects using the finite-element-method (FEM) and method-of-moments (MoM) concepts, as well as to develop a FORTRAN code called FEMOM3DS (Finite Element Method and Method of Moments for 3-Dimensional Scattering), which will implement the steps that are described in the mathematical formulation. Very complex objects can be easily modeled, and the operator of the code is not required to know the details of electromagnetic theory to study electromagnetic scattering.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20110003033.
NASA Tech Briefs, January 2011; 35.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 16212177