NASA Tech Briefs, January 2001
- January 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available. and Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The topics include: 1) A "Model" of Interactive Engineering; 2) Feature Section: Communications Technology; 3) lnReview; 4) Application Briefs; 5) Submillimeter-Wave Image Sensor; 6) Ultrasonic/Sonic Drill/Corers With Integrated Sensors; 7) Normally Closed, Piezoelectrically Actuated Microvalve; 8) Magnetostrictively Actuated Valves for Cryosurgical Probes; 9) Remote Sensing of Electric Fields in Clouds; 10) Wireless-Communication Headset Subsystem To Enhance Signaling; 11) Power Amplifier With 9 to 13 dB of Gain From 65 to 146 GHz; 12) Humidity Interlock for Protecting a Cooled Laser Crystal; 13) A Lightweight Ambulatory Physiological Monitoring System; 14) Improvements in a Lightning-Measuring Instrument; 15) Broad-Band, Noninvasive Radio-Frequency Current Probe; 16) Web-Based Technology Distributes Lean Models; 17) Software Guides Aeroelastic-Systems Design; and 18) Postprocessing Software for Micromechanics Analysis Code. A Photonics West 2001 Preview Tech Brief supplement to this January 2001 issue is also included.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20110004094.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 16212236