Civil War nurse narratives, 1863-1870 / Daneen Wardrop
- Wardrop, Daneen, 1952-
- Iowa City : University of Iowa Press, 
- Physical Description:
- 267 pages ; 23 cm
- Louisa May Alcott's hospital sketches: a readership -- Georgeanna Woolsey's three weeks at Gettysburg: connecting links -- Julia Dunlap's notes of hospital life: women's rights, benevolence, and class -- Elvira J. Powers' hospital pencillings: travel, dissent, and cultural ties -- Anna Morris Holstein's three years in field hospitals of the Army of the Potomac: the dead line -- Sophronia Bucklin's in hospital and camp: rank-and-file nursing -- Julia S. Wheelock's the boys in white: narrative construction.
- 9781609383671 paperback alkaline paper
1609383672 paperback alkaline paper
9781609383688 electronic book
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Elizabeth Epp Taft Library Endowment; 2015
View MARC record | catkey: 16212376