Soil-cement and other construction practices in geotechnical engineering : proceedings of sessions of Geo-Denver 2000 : August 5-8, 2000, Denver, Colorado / sponsored by the Geo-Institute of the American Society of Civil Engineers ; edited by Cliff Schexnayder
- Conference Author:
- Geo-Denver 2000 (2000 : Denver, Colo.)
- Reston, VA : American Society of Civil Engineers, 2000.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 122 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Schexnayder, Cliff J. and American Society of Civil Engineers. Geo-Institute
- Geotechnical special publication ; no. 95
- Construction of Stair-Stepped Soil-Cement Bank Protection / Kenneth D. Hansen and Cliff Schexnayder -- Quality Control of Soil-Cement Construction for Water Resources / Randall P. Bass -- Soil Stabilization/Soil Cement: Mark-Lang, Inc.'s Approach / William F. Boswell -- Recycling Flexible Pavements with Cement: Diverse Methods Produce Durable Pavements / Jan R. Prusinski -- Relocation of the Cape Hatteras Light Station: Move Route Design and Construction / J. Allan Tice and Randy A. Knott -- Pile Construction at the P-700 Aircraft Carrier Wharf Project / Mark R. Tufenkjian, Arthur W. Wu and Kenneth Woehler -- Earth-Filled Wide-Base Hollow Piers for Excavation Support / X. Wu, M. S. Wang and M. C. Wang
- 078440500X and 9780784405000
- ASCE eBooks and Standards
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 16215702