Geosynthetics in reinforcement and hydraulic applications [electronic resource] : Geo-Denver 2007: new peaks in geotechnics : proceedings of sessions of Geo-Denver 2007, February 18-21, 2007, Denver, Colorado, USA / Mohammed A. Gabr, John J. Boweders, editiors
- Conference Author:
- Geo-Denver 2007 (2007 : Denver, Colo.)
- [Reston, Va.] : [American Society of Civil Engineers], [℗♭2007]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (various pagings) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Gabr, Mohammed A. (Mohammed Awad), Boweders, John J., and American Society of Civil Engineers
- GSP ; 165
- Characterization of Geotextile Void Structure -- Experimental Studies of the PVD Permeameter -- Hydraulic Interaction between Geosynthetic Drainage Layers and Unsaturated Low Plasticity Clay -- The Bubblepoint Method for Characterizing Geotextile Pore Size -- Case History of Two Mechanically Stabilized Earth Walls on Steep Slopes -- Full-Scale Testing of a Shored Mechanically-Stabilized Earth (SMSE) Wall Employing Short Reinforcements -- State-of-the-Practice Design of Segmental Retaining Walls: NCMA's Third Edition Manual -- Development of a Reinforced Soil Arch: How to Put the Dirt to Work -- Design Approaches of Geosynthetic Reinforced Modular Block Wall in Tiered Configuration : A Comparative Study -- Mini Pier Experiments: Geosynthetic Reinforcement Spacing and Strength as Related to Performance -- Myth and Fact on Long-Term Creep of GRS Structures -- Geosynthetic Reinforced Soil Integrated Abutments at the Bowman Road Bridge in Defiance County, Ohio -- Analytical Framework for Geosynthetic Reinforced Earth Structures: Part I : Ideal Approach -- Analytical Framework for Geosynthetic Reinforced Earth Structures: Part II : Practical Approach -- GRS : A New Era in Reinforced Soil Technology -- Lateral Earth Pressure Against the Facing of Segmental GRS Walls -- Limit Equilibrium and Deformation Analyses of a Geogrid-Reinforced Embankment.
- 0784409099 and 9780784409091
- ASCE eBooks and Standards
- Title from ASCE table of contents screen (viewed May 7, 2008).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 16215818