Nominations of William A. Reinsch, Raymond E. Vickery, Jr., Maria Luisa Mabilangan Haley, and Elaine A. McReynolds : hearing before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Third Congress, second session, on nominations of William A. Reinsch, from Illinois, to be Under Secretary of Commerce for Export Administration, Raymond E. Vickery, Jr., from Virginia, to be an Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Trade Development, Maria Luisa Mabilangan Haley from Arkansas to be a member of the Board of Directors of the Export-Import Bank, Elaine A. McReynolds, from Tennessee, to be federal administrator, Federal Emergency Management Agency, February 28, 1994
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1994.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 97 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 103-548
- Reinsch, William Alan, 1946-
- Vickery, Raymond E., Jr. (Raymond Ezekiel), 1942-
- Haley, Maria Luisa Mabilangan, 1940-2011
- McReynolds, Elaine A., 1948-
- United States. Bureau of Export Administration—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- United States. Trade Development—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- Export-Import Bank of the United States. Board of Directors—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- United States. Federal Emergency Management Agency—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 94-0193-P.
View MARC record | catkey: 1621614