The bad seed [videorecording] / Warner Bros. Pictures presents ; a Mervyn LeRoy production ; screenplay by John Lee Mahin ; directed by Mervyn LeRoy
- Uniform Title:
- Bad seed (Motion picture : 1956)
- Burbank, CA : Distributed by Warner Home Video Inc., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (129 min.) : sound, black and white ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- LeRoy, Mervyn, 1900-1987
Mahin, John Lee, 1902-1984
Kelly, Nancy, 1921-1995
McCormack, Patty, 1945-
Jones, Henry, 1912-1999
Heckart, Eileen, 1919-2001
Varden, Evelyn, 1893-1958
Hopper, William, 1915-1970
Rosson, Harold, 1895-1988
Low, Warren, 1905-1989
Anderson, Maxwell, 1888-1959
Warner Bros. Pictures (1923-1967)
Warner Home Video (Firm)
- Language Note:
- English dialogue, English, French or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- A mother makes the tortuous discovery that her cherubic eight year old daughter harbors an innate desire to kill.
- Related Titles:
- Enfant Terrible, a conversation with Patty McCormack
- Audience Notes:
- MPAA rating: Not rated.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 1956.
Based upon the play by Maxwell Anderson and the novel by William March.
Special features: commentary by Patty McCormack and Charles Busch; new making-of documentary Enfant Terrible: a conversation with Patty McCormack; theatrical trailer.
Description based on surrogate.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Director of photography, Hal Rosson ; editor, Warren Low ; music, Alex North.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Nancy Kelly, Patty McCormack, Henry Jones, Eileen Heckart, Evelyn Varden, William Hopper.
- Technical Details:
- DVD ; region 1 ; NTSC ; Dolby Digital mono ; dual-layer format.
- Golden Globe Winner Supporting Actress: Eileen Heckart, 1957.
View MARC record | catkey: 16216273