A muse of fire [sound recording] / Walton
- Walton, William, 1902-1983
- Uniform Title:
- Works. Selections; arranged
- London : ASV, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 audio disc : digital, stereo ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Watson, James, 1951-, Portal, Robert, Walton, William, 1902-1983, Walton, William, 1902-1983. Selections, Walton, William, 1902-1983. Selections, and Black Dyke Mills Band
- Crown imperial -- Henry V : suite -- Music for children -- A wartime sketchbook -- The first shoot -- March and Siegfried music.
- For band ; originally for orchestra (3rd work originally for piano).
The 1st and 6th works are marches; 2nd-5th works are suites; 2nd work excerpts from music for the film Henry V.
Eds. recorded: OUP/Boosey (1st work); OUP (2nd-5th works); OUP/EMI Songs (6th work).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Robert Portal, speaker (2nd work) ; Black Dyke Mills Band, James Watson, conductor.
View MARC record | catkey: 16218420