Application of geophysical methods to the delineation of paleochannels and missing confining units above the Castle Hayne aquifer at U.S. Marine Corps Air Station, Cherry Point, North Carolina / by Charles C. Daniel, III, Richard D. Miller, and Beth M. Wrege ; prepared in cooperation with the Department of the Navy, U.S. Marine Corps
- Daniel, Charles C., III (Charles Camp), 1943-
- Raleigh, N.C. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1996.
Denver, CO : Earth Science Information Center, Open-File Reports Section
- Physical Description:
- v, 106 pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Miller, Richard D., Wrege, Beth M., United States. Marine Corps, and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Water-resources investigations report ; 95-4252
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.42/4:95-4252
- Shipping list no.: 96-0192-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 55-57).
View MARC record | catkey: 1622488