Cost benefits associated with the use of physically cleaned coal / by G.A. Isaacs, R.A. Ressl, and P.W. Spaite ; prepared for U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Research and Development
- Isaacs, G. A. (Gerald A.)
- Research Triangle Park, NC : U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Industrial Environmental Research Laboratory,  and Springfield, Va. : National Technical Information Service
- Physical Description:
- x, 115 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Ressl, R. A. (Robert A.), Spaite, Paul W., and Industrial Environmental Research Laboratory (Research Triangle Park, N.C.)
- Interagency energy/environment R&D program report ; EPA-600/7-80-105
- "PEDCo Environmental, Inc.", "May 1980.", EPA-600/7-80-105., and "Contract no. 68-02-2603, task no. 31, program element no. EHE623A."
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages 52-53.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. [Washington, D.C.], U.S. G.P.O., 1981. 2 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1624542