Emissions and efficiency performance of industrial coal stoker fired boilers / by P.L. Langsjoen, J.O. Burlingame, and J.E. Gabrielson ; prepared for U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Research and Development, U.S. Department of Energy, Division of Power Systems/Energy Technology Branch, and American Boiler Manufacturers Association
- Langsjoen, Peter L.
- Arlington, VA : American Boiler Manufacturers Association ; Washington, DC : U.S. Dept. of Energy, Division of Power Systems Energy Technology Branch ; Research Triangle Park, NC : U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Industrial Environmental Research Laboratory, 1982.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 330 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Burlingame, J. O.
Gabrielson, J. E.
United States. Department of Energy. Division of Power Systems. Energy Technology Branch
American Boiler Manufacturers' Association
Industrial Environmental Research Laboratory (Research Triangle Park, N.C.)
- Interagency energy/environment R&D program report ; EPA-600/7-81-111 a
- "KVB, Inc."
"IAG/contract nos. IAG-D7-E681 (EPA), EF-77-C-01-2609 (DoE), program element no. EHE624.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. [Washington, D.C.], U.S. G.P.O., 1982. 4 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1625008