Methods for field studies of effects of military smokes, obscurants, and riot-control agents on threatened and endangered species. Volume 2, Methods for assessing ecological risks [microform] / by B. E. Sample [and others].
- Sample, B. E.
- Additional Titles:
- Methods for assessing ecological risks
- [Champaign, IL] : US Army Corps of Engineers, Construction Engineering Research Laboratories, 
[Springfield, VA] : [National Technical Information Service, distributor]
- Physical Description:
- 234 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Construction Engineering Research Laboratories (U.S.)
- Report Numbers:
- D 103.53:97/140
- Cover title.
Shipping list no.: 98-0651-M.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 111-132).
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., . 3 microfiches : negative.
- Funding Information:
- E74, 4A162720, A896, TC6.
View MARC record | catkey: 1627436