Surficial geologic map of the Townsend quadrangle, Middlesex and Worcester counties, Massachusetts and Hillsborough County, New Hampshire [cartographic material] / Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; by Carl Koteff and Byron D. Stone ; prepared in cooperation with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Public Works [and the] State of New Hampshire, Department of Resources and Economic Development
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Reston, Va. : The Survey, 1990. and Denver, CO : For sale by Map Distribution.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 58 x 43 cm, on sheet 84 x 129 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Stone, Byron D., Koteff, Carl, New Hampshire. Department of Resources and Economic Development, and Massachusetts. Department of Public Works
- Geologic quadrangle map ; GQ-1677
- Related Titles:
- Townsend quadrangle, Middlesex and Worcester counties, Massachusetts, and Hillsborough County, New Hampshire, surficial geologic map
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000. (W 71 045ʹ00ʺ--W 71 037ʹ30ʺ/N 42 045ʹ00ʺ--N 42 037ʹ30ʺ).
- "Geology mapped in 1966, 1972, 1982.", Includes text, bibliography, table, quadrangle location map, figure, and 5 col. cross sections., and Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
View MARC record | catkey: 1627797