Pronghorn management guides [microform] : a compendium of biological and management principles and practices to sustain pronghorn populations and habitat from Canada to Mexico / Bart W. O'Gara and Jim D. Yoakum (editors) ; produced by fifteenth biennial Pronghorn Antelope Workshop, Rock Springs, Wyoming, 1992
- [Washington, D.C.?] : Printed by U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service, Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration, 
- Physical Description:
- v, 101 pages : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- O'Gara, Bart W.
Yoakum, James D.
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
Pronghorn Antelope Workshop (15th : 1992 : Rock Springs, Wyo.)
- Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 90-100).
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.?] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., . 2 microfiches : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1628906