An analysis of science curricula in the United States / by June K. Miller
- Miller, June K.
- New York, N.Y. : Teachers College, Columbia University, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xii, 100 pages ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- International Association for the Evaluation of Educational Achievement
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Monograph of the International Association for the Evaluation of Educational Achievement
- Related Titles:
- Second IEA Science Study
Second international science study
- "Second IEA science study [SISS]"--T.p.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1633725