Simulation of water available for runoff in clearcut forest openings during rain-on-snow events in the western Cascade Range of Oregon and Washington / by Marijke van Heeswijk, John S. Kimball, and Danny Marks ; prepared in cooperation with the Cooperative Monitoring, Evaluation, and Research Committee of the Washington State Timber/Fish/Wildlife Agreement and the Washington State Department of Natural Resources
- Heeswijk, Marijke van
- Tacoma, Wash. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1996.
Denver, CO : Earth Science Information Center, Open-File Reports Section
- Physical Description:
- vii, 67 pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Kimball, John S.
TFW Cooperative Monitoring, Evaluation, and Research Committee (Wash.)
Washington (State). Department of Natural Resources
Geological Survey (U.S.)
Full Text available online
- Water-resources investigations report ; 95-4219
- Shipping list no.: 96-0206-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 65-67).
View MARC record | catkey: 1634497