Geohydrologic systems in Kansas, geohydrology of the lower aquifer unit in the western interior plains aquifer system [map] / U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; by L.J. Combs, C.V. Hansen, and R.J. Wolf
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Reston, Va. : The Survey, 1993.
Denver, CO : For sale by Map Distribution.
- Physical Description:
- 14 maps on 3 sheets : color ; 22 x 43 cm and 12 x 22 cm, sheets 84 x 129 cm or smaller, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Combs, L. J.
Wolf, R. J.
Hansen, Cristi V.
- Hydrologic investigations atlas ; HA-722-I
Regional aquifer-system analysis--Central Midwest
- Figure 1. Relation of aquifer to other systems -- Figure 2. Extent and thickness of aquifer -- Figure 3. Depth to top of aquifer -- Figure 4. Extent of Arbuckle Group -- Figure 5. Extent of Simpson Group -- Figure 6. Extent of Viola Limestone -- Figure 7. Extent of Maquoketa Shale -- Figure 8. Extent of Hunton Formation -- Figure 9. Equivalent freshwater heads in lower part of aquifer -- Figure 10. Equivalent freshwater heads in upper part of aquifer -- Figure 11. Predevelopment equivalent freshwater heads in upper part of aquifer -- Figure 12. Oil and gas wells drilled into upper part of aquifer -- Figure 13. Predevelopment equivalent freshwater heads in lower part of aquifer -- Figure 14. Dissolved-solids concentrations and water types in lower part of aquifer -- Figure 15. Dissolved-solids concentrations and water types in upper part of aquifer -- Figure 16. Comparison of water from 2 stratigraphic intervals.
- Related Titles:
- Geohydrology of the lower aquifer unit in the western interior plains aquifer system
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scales 1:500,000 and 1:3,000,000. (W 102 000ʹ--W 94 035ʹ/N 40 000ʹ--N 37 000ʹ).
- Includes text, bibliography, 1 table, 1 cross section, 1 index map, and 2 diagrams.
Location map on envelope.
View MARC record | catkey: 1637132