Recovery plan for U.S. Pacific populations of the loggerhead turtle (Caretta caretta) / prepared by the Pacific Sea Turtle Recovery Team ; for National Marine Fisheries Service and Pacific Region, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- Additional Titles:
- Recovery plan for US Pacific populations of the loggerhead turtle (Caretta caretta) and Loggerhead turtle (Caretta caretta)
- Silver Spring, Md. : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Marine Fisheries Service ; Portland, Or. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service ; Bethesda, Md. : May be purchased from Fish and Wildlife Reference Service, 
- Physical Description:
- vii, 59 pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Sea Turtle Recovery Team (U.S.), United States. National Marine Fisheries Service, and U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. Region 1.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Shipping list no.: 98-0254-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 40-48).
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from NOAA web site. Address as of 01/06/06: http://www.nmfs.noaa.gov/pr/readingrm/Recoverplans/Pacific%5FLoggerhead%5FRecovery%5FPlan.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 1637360