Surface-water-quality assessment of the upper Illinois River Basin in Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin : pesticides and other synthetic organic compounds in water, sediment, and biota, 1975-90 / by Daniel J. Sullivan ... [and others].
- Additional Titles:
- Surface water quality assessment of the upper Illinois River Basin in Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin and Pesticides and other synthetic organic compounds in water, sediment, and biota, 1975-90
- Urbana, Ill. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1998. and Denver, CO : Branch of Information Services
- Physical Description:
- ix, 131 pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Sullivan, D. J. (Daniel J.), Geological Survey (U.S.), and National Water-Quality Assessment Program (U.S.)
Full Text available online
- Water-resources investigations report ; 96-4135
- "National Water Quality Assessment Program"--Cover. and Shipping list no.: 98-0254-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 69-72).
View MARC record | catkey: 1637382