Geologic map of the Milburn quadrangle, Carlisle and Hickman Counties, Kentucky / by Roger W. Swanson ; Department of the Interior, United States Geological Survey ; prepared in cooperation with the Commonwealth of Kentucky, University of Kentucky, Kentucky Geological Survey
- Swanson, Roger Warren, 1914-
- Additional Titles:
- Milburn quadrangle, Carlisle and Hickman Counties, Kentucky
- Reston, Va. : U.S. Geological Survey, 1977.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 58 x 46 cm, on sheet 73 x 91 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey (U.S.) and Kentucky Geological Survey
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.88:GQ-1420
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000 (W 89°00ʹ00ʺ--W 88°52ʹ30ʺ/N 36°52ʹ30ʺ--N 36°45ʹ00ʺ).
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
"Geology mapped in 1971-72."
Includes text, columnar section, and location map.
Location map on envelope.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1638513