The Anti-Money Laundering Act of 1993--S. 1664 : hearing before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Third Congress, second session, on S. 1664, to streamline the currency transaction reports (CTR), process and increase the ability of law enforcement agencies to make use of CTR's in criminal investigations and to eliminate the filing of reports that have little or no law enforcement value, March 15, 1994
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1994. and Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 147 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 103-574
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche. and Shipping list no.: 94-0234-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1640457