Evaluation of the SB 1041 reforms to California's CalWORKS Program : background and study design / RAND authors: Lynn A. Karoly, Robert Bozick, Lois M. Davis ; AIR authors: Sami Kitmitto, Lori Turk-Bicakci, Johannes M. Bos, Aleksandra Holod, Charles Blankenship
- Karoly, Lynn A., 1961-
- Additional Titles:
- California's CalWORKS Program
- Santa Monica, Calif. : RAND Corporation, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 86 pages : color illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bozick, Robert
Davis, Lois M.
Bos, Johannes M.
American Institutes for Research
- Introduction -- CalWORKs and the SB 1041 Reforms -- Evaluating SB 1041 -- What to expect from the SB 1041 evaluation.
- California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (Program)
- Aid to families with dependent children programs—California
- Welfare recipients—Services for—California
- Child care services—California
- Aid to families with dependent children programs
- Child care services
- Welfare recipients—Services for
- "The SB 1041 reforms to CalWORKs included changes to requirements for work, the types of eligible work activities, the time clock that governs the work requirements, and the financial incentives to work ..."--page xi.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 83-86)
- Other Forms:
- Also available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 16406889