Hungary [electronic resource] : towards a strategic state approach
- [Paris] : OECD, 
- Physical Description:
- 148 pages : color illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- OECD public governance reviews, 2219-0406
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Foreword -- Acknowledgements -- Acronyms -- Executive summary -- Assessment and recommendations -- Addressing public administration reform in Hungary -- Reforming Hungary's territorial administration -- Reducing administrative burdens in Hungary -- Fighting corruption in Hungary -- The OECD's proposal for an Integrity Module for Staff Surveys -- Glossary.
- This report presents the findings and recommendations from analysis conducted by the OECD as part of the OECD-Hungary Strategic Partnership for Public Administration Reform. Through this initiative, the OECD has supported the government of Hungary in putting in place some of the key building blocks of a "strategic state". The report's recommendations can be expected to contribute to strengthening the efficiency, effectiveness, transparency and integrity of the public administration and contribute to supporting sustainable and inclusive growth and development in Hungary.
- 9789264213548 (paperback) and 9264213546 (paperback)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 16408119