National climate change adaptation [electronic resource] : emerging practices in monitoring and evaluation
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 
- Physical Description:
- 97 pages ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Executive summary -- Part I. Ensuring effective adaptation to climate change. -- Chapter 1. Assessing national climate change adaptation -- Chapter 2. Effective monitoring and evalutation of climate change adaptation -- Chapter 3. National tools for monitoring and evaluation of climate change adaptation -- Part II. Emerging country indicators to monitor and evaluate adaptation. Chapter 4. Proposed indicators for Kenya's Climate Change Action Plan -- Chapter 5. Goals and outcomes in the Philippines' Climate Change Action Plan -- Chapter 6. Indicators used to evaluate adaptation in the United Kingdom -- Chapter 7. Proposed indicators for monitoring the German adaptation strategy -- Chapter 8. Australia's proposed Climate Adaptation Assessment Framework -- Chapter 9. Measures and actions in France's national adaptation plan.
- 9789264229662 (print)
- "97 2015 03 1 P"
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 16408631