Programs for Testing an SSME-Monitoring System
- Hall, Richard B.
- September 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Additional Creators:
- Wilkerson, DeLisa, Hall, James, Cecil, Jimmie, McMahon, Leigh Anne, Smith, Keary, Kaukler, Donna, Heusinger, Ralph, Lang, Andre, Blue, Lisa, Freestone, Kathleen, and Varnavas, Kosta
- hdl.handle.net , Connect to this object online.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A suite of computer programs has been developed for special test equipment (STE) that is used in verification testing of the Health Management Computer Integrated Rack Assembly (HMCIRA), a ground-based system of analog and digital electronic hardware and software for "flight-like" testing for development of components of an advanced health-management system for the space shuttle main engine (SSME). The STE software enables the STE to simulate the analog input and the data flow of an SSME test firing from start to finish.
- Other Subject(s):
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20100010972.
NASA Tech Briefs, September 2007; 18.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 16411163