- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
- Spray chemical vapor deposition (spray CVD) processes of a special type have been investigated for use in making CuInS2 absorber layers of thin-film solar photovoltaic cells from either of two subclasses of precursor compounds: [(PBu3) 2Cu(SEt)2In(SEt)2] or [(PPh3)2Cu(SEt)2 In(SEt)2]. The CuInS2 films produced in the experiments have been characterized by x-ray diffraction, scanning electron microscopy, energy-dispersive spectroscopy, and four-point-probe electrical tests.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20100002254.
NASA Tech Briefs, June 2007; 20-21.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 16411453