Aviation safety : should airlines be required to share pilot performance records? : hearings before the Subcommittee on Aviation of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fourth Congress, first session, December 13 and 14, 1995
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Subcommittee on Aviation
- Additional Titles:
- Should airlines be required to share pilot performance records?
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1996.
Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 252 pages) : illustrations
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.T 68/2:104-40
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 16412578