The Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act : hearing before the Subcommittee on Courts and Administrative Practice of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, One Hundred Third Congress, second session on S. 825 a bill to amend Title 28 of the United States Code to permit a foreign state to be subject to the jurisdiction of federal or state courts in any case involving an act of international terrorism, June 21, 1994
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Courts and Administrative Practice
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1996., Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 112 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings and S. hrg. ; 103-1077
- "Serial no. J-103-62." and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 16412829